I have met my January goals, phew!! One of them was to finish block #8 on Christmas of Hawk Run Hollow which is pictured below. Now I get to choose which block I'll work on next.
1. Finish Block #8 of Christmas of Hawk Run Hollow - DONE
2. Finish Town by The Workbasket - DONE
3. Finish Friendship by Glory Bee - DONE
4. Finish a motif on Quaker Halloween - DONE
5. Make progress on Once Upon A Time - DONE
Yeah!! I met them all. These were hefty goals for me, especially since I was mainly focusing on Once Upon A Time. I'm not sure I liked the pressure of these goals but they did make me get a lot of stitching done :).