Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First Finish for 2011

I have stitched this for a very good friend of mine. She also happens to be the person who does all my framing, so......that's means I'll have to frame this one myself (not looking forward to it, I hate framing). I did change some of the colors and am very happy with the results. She doesn't know I've started this blog yet, so I need to get this finished and give it to her before I tell her.

Friendship
Glory Bee
30 ct R and R Reproductions "Irish Creme"
Gentle Arts Threads/DMC Variations
Start 2-9-10
Finish 1-11-11

11 comments:

Margaret said...

Beautiful finish! I bet your friend will love it. Good luck with the framing!

lynda said...

This looks great! I am sure your friend will love this thoughtful gift!

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely finish. Good luck with the framing. I am sure your friend will be thrilled with it.

Cath said...

A beautiful finish , you have a very lucky friend !

Ranae said...

Pretty finish!
Love the color changes

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Wonderful finish! Your friend will be so pleased. I don't frame my own stuff either so I feel your pain. Good luck!

Deborah said...

Beautiful finish. I am sure that your friend will love it.

Isobel -Argante- said...

... and this first finish is a great finish!

Unfortunately in Italy is impossible to find R and R Reproductions... I love 30 ct!!!!

Hugs
Argante

Sally said...

That is a beautiful finish. I bet your friend will love it.

Unknown said...

Very Nice! I hope it stops snowing!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats, its a lovely finish!