Monday, March 21, 2011

Ugggghhh, it's snowing....again!

Okay....it is March 21st and it's snowing, no not just snowing, there is ice falling from the sky. It's been snowing ALL day. Enough is enough. I need to see green grass and flowers. I have no Vitamin D left in my system due to the lack of sunshine. I think I need to move south. Well, thanks for listening to the rant but I'm done now.
I got some stash from Silkweaver, which goes by a different name now, when did that happen? Has it been that long since I've bought anything from them? Anyways, the large piece is a fat quarter of 32 ct lugana (solo), it's not as mottled as it looked in the picture on their site but I like it anyways. The smaller pieces are 32 ct linen in 8" x 8" cuts. It was a grab bag I bought and was worth the money.
My daughter is home on spring break from college, so nice to have her here.
Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

Teresa said...

Looks like a nice stash of linens.
Enjoy having your daughter home.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches.

Glenna said...

Oh, I'm sorry about the snow/ice! Today we awoke to thunder and lightning, temps in the upper 70s. Flowers and trees are popping, and so are our allergies, but I'm not complaining because the white stuff on the trees isn't snow! Your linens are beauties!

Margaret said...

My daughter was home last week for spring break! lol! Enjoy while you have her home. Sorry about the snow. Such a bummer! I love your fabric stash! Yum!

Unknown said...

Great new stash! I knew about your snow because today is my DGS's birthday, and when we called him he said it was snowing outside. Bummers. I bet your daughter is going Spring Break?? It must feel more like Winter Break.

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely new fabric. Sorry to hear you have snow. Hope your daughter enjoys her spring break.

Sally said...

Nice fabric. I haven't bought from Silkweaver in ages either.

Wow more snow! We've got higher than average temps here at the moment and I'm really hoping it's not a sign of things to come when Summer gets here as I hate the hot weather!

Hope you daughter enjoys spring break.

Joysze said...

Oh boy.... I hope you get some sun and Spring weather soon.

Yummy fabrics! What are you planning to stitch on them? Enjoy your time with your daughter. :)

BrendaS said...

Nice stash of fabric! I'm sick of the SNOW too. Bring on Spring:)))

Have a nice week with your daughter.

Parsley said...

Love the fabric. What is the 'rust' colored one called? I'm stitching on something like that now.

Pumpkin said...

Great selection in that grab bag. I thought about getting one and now I wish I had ;o) LOL!