Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Wedding and A Graduation





This was our big weekend. DD got married on Saturday and DS graduated from high school on Sunday. And I managed to hold off the nervous breakdown. The 3rd picture down is a picture of my two other daughters who were Maid of Honor and a bridesmaid. Somehow I didn't get a picture of my daughter and new son-in-law together. I guess we'll have to wait for the pics from the photographer.
I learned the true definition of exhaustion this weekend and I don't want to be that busy again any time soon.
I haven't picked up a needle in a month but I'm getting together with my good friend this weekend to stitch. Can't wait, we always have a great time together and she's always such an encouragement to me!!

11 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

You have a beautiful family. So glad you didn't have a breakdown! You made it!!!

valerie said...

Congratulations on your daughter's wedding and your son's graduation! Wonderful photos!

Catherine said...

Congrats to your son and daughter! So handsome and beautiful!!! Have fun stitching this weekend!

Margaret said...

Huge congratulations to your son and your daughter -- and to you!!! You must be so proud! Now how did these two events get scheduled on the same weekend? Wow! You poor thing! Glad you survived!

Brigitte said...

Congratualtions to the whole family.

Joysze said...

You have beautiful kids, and your daughter is a beautiful bride. Congratulations on 2 big, wonderful milestones. :)

Carol said...

Wow! I can't imagine both events on the same weekend!! Your daughter is so pretty--may she and her husband enjoy a lifetime of happiness :)

And best wishes to your son in his future endeavors, too.

Now you go put your feet up and relax for the rest of the summer!!

mdgtjulie said...

It's always fun to get together with a friend and stitch!! Grats to the whole family (except dsil, lol) for looking great! Love the bouquets!!

Sharon said...

Beautiful children! Congratulations on the wedding and graduation!

Pumpkin said...

I'd say you've definitely had a busy time! Your DD is stunning and what a beautiful dress. She looks so happy. Congrats to you DS :o)

Margaret said...

What an amazing weekend it must have been. Congratulations. You have a beautiful family and must be so thankful and proud.